Friday, September 20, 2013

Sister Rebecca Packer - Smog GALORE!!!

Sister Rebecca Packer
So incase you all didn't know....California is very...very....SMOGGY!! The other day we couldn't even see the mountains...it was gross
,
b
ut
that is besides the point that this week we got two new investigators!! I am so happy to finally see something happen in this area again. Last transfer sister
O
tt and I had quite a bit of success and we almost always had at least one person to teach. The last 4 weeks we have had like NOBODY!  But our hard work has finally paid off and Heavenly Father blessed us with 2 wonderful investigators! Their names are terry, and Jose. We have lessons with both of them this week, and I am excited to see how they go!
Transfers are this weekend and I am really hoping that I stay here in Ontario, but it is almost a fact that either sister havens or I will be leaving. There are a lot of new sisters coming in this transfer, and we will both be training most likely! So I am excited to train, but I want to train here!!! But all will be found out Saturday and sunday. and by next week you will know if I am leaving or staying, but if I am leaving you wont know where until the week after that! But I will keep you all posted! :) but for convenience sakes please send all packages and/or letters to the mission office from now on, and through the rest of my mission
,
even if I get transferred! Thanks!  :)
 
                                 Mission Office:
                                 6541 Woodruff Place
                                 Rancho Cucamonga CA, 91701
 
I love you all! here is a picture of me at my 3 month mark! :) I am styling my candy jewelry made by Camille
'
s kids! :) ENJOY! :)
 
I LOVE you all!!
Love,
S
ister Packer
p.s. I liked the bathroom picture, but the sign is backwards....it was dumb. haha but I sent it anyways! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment